Winning is a way of life for Carfinance247
Just one of the ways we help our clients to build their brands is by entering them into regional and national awards. And for some, the accolades just keep on coming. Carfinance247’s remarkable business achievements have been reflected in its ever growing trophy cabinet this year.
Reporting record results and firmly cementing its place as the market leader in its field, the company has picked up a host of awards along the way.
Here are the highlights so far:
- Business leader Reg Rix named entrepreneur of the year at the Made in Manchester awards
- Read more about the awards in the Manchester Evening News.
- Carfinance247 has been ranked at number six in the 2015 Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 honours list of Britain’s fastest growing companies
- Carfinance247 saw off stiff competition from the BBC to take Digital Team of the Year at the national Digital Entrepreneur Awards 2015
- Carfinance247 ranked 13th in the Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 (a league table of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in the UK)
- Carfinance247 Managing Director announced as EN Digital Entrepreneur of Year
- Carfinance247 crowned winner at Finance & Insurance Awards
- Managing Director honoured in Business Insider’s 42 Under 42
- Carfinance247 wins Best Online Broker at the influential The Money Awards
“We can’t thank the team at The PR Boutique enough for their support and expertise. Not only have they helped us to gain national recognition for our business, where we’ve won awards, they’ve helped us to shout about it too.” Louis Rix, Director, Carfinance247